Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hi! It was a beautiful, chilly day in southeastern Pennsylvania.  The trees were definitely showing off today!  I spent most of the day preparing for parent-teacher conferences tomorrow and the next day.  A "time out" was definitely called for!  So here I am beginning life as a blogger.  My hope is to create a place to share my paper crafting hobby and make some friends who share my passion for color, pattern and design.  I am definitely not an expert, but I get a lot of pleasure from creating and it has been a great way for me to feed my soul, as it were.  I hope you visit often and share your thoughts as well.

Here is a picture of our front yard looking very Fall-ish last Friday evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!