Monday, November 11, 2013

Busy Days

I was sure I was going to do some crafting this evening. That was the plan.  Life has been very busy lately. My youngest daughter is a senior and we are working on applications, etc. at a frenzied pace.  So that took precedence over any card-marking tonight. She is hoping to get into a design school so there is the added stress of portfolio reviews. Anyway, it has been very busy, but also very exciting. 
I've got all kinds of new stamps that I have not had the time/energy to play with and they are getting lonely downstairs.  Hopefully this weekend!  Here is a little card using Lawn Fawn's On the Mend.  It's going to our school nurse who had a very unexpected appendectomy this weekend.  I'll have my students make her get well cards as well and send them all together. Hopefully it will brighten her day!


Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!