Saturday, October 3, 2015

Teeny Tiny Kiss Boxes

Such a cozy Fall day!!

I'm thankful for time inside this chilly Saturday.  
I saw this tutorial by Jeanette Cobb and had to try it out.  


 It is a little folded box that ties at the top and is just big enough for one Hershey's Kiss.  How cute is that?? 



A very easy envelope punch board project!  I used Doodlebug 6 by 6 paper and the happy acorn stamp from Lawn Fawn's Into the Woods set colored quickly with Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolor pencils.  The thank you sentiment was one of those little freebies from Avery Elle that they include when you place an order.  Perfect for this!  That was stamped over a woodgrain background from Stampin Up.  I added some yellow SU seambinding ribbon and that was that.  All of these items were in my stash except for the chocolates.  Bought those this morning.

Here is a close up of the happy, little acorn fellow:


The little box is so small and cute!  The pics don't really do it justice.  I love mini things!

Anyway, these are going to a few colleagues of mine that deserve a thank you.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!