Sunday, October 18, 2015

Halloweenie Treat Boxes

I'm taking a break from cleaning (just mopped the kitchen floor and I'm waiting for it to dry...) to post my latest little project.  
I've been in a 3D mood lately and have been scoring, folding, snipping, and gluing all kinds of little things.  

This little folded box is super easy and will hold homemade toffee for my coworkers later this month:






I followed the tutorial HERE and used some Halloween paper from my stash.  For the tag, I used the Paper Smooches set, Falling for You, for the image.  The sentiment is from the PS set, Halloweenies.  I stamped some pumpkin colored splotches of ink and, so the little guy had something to hang onto, I wrapped the tag with some Doodlebug twine.  
All of these materials were from my stash.  I've been trying to resist the urge to buy new product, but boy oh boy, is it hard!  I caved yesterday and ordered a couple of things.  Sometimes you just gotta treat yourself!!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!