Sunday, October 11, 2015

Coloring Practice

I recently purchased a set of twelve Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.  I've been so impressed by the vibrant color that I've seen on blogs and on youtube videos.  Just gorgeous!!  

It was a beautiful weekend here in PA and I took some time to sit on my back porch and practice coloring this Paper Smooches scarecrow from the stamp set Autumn Groves.





I've got a ways to go, but it was fun trying different coloring techniques.  The two on the left are both using the same exact colors.  However, I used a brush and added water to the center scarecrow. Interesting variety!!

And because it was just too beautiful not to share, here is a pic of a local roadside stand.  Perfect October day!!



Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been having some Zig fun (so far I have resisted.... but who knows for how long lol)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done the same with gelatos and embossing paste, but after your video I'm ready to place my order!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!