Thursday, December 18, 2014

Let it Snow!

Howdy!

I have officially thrown in the towel!  When you have a room filled with seven year olds humming Jingle Bells and twirling down the hallway, you don't hold out much hope for two digit addition, let me tell you!

Anyway, here is a pic of the little treats I put together for them.


I photocopied a Pinterest poem and colored an old SU stamp.  

Hopefully over the winter break, they'll come in from playing outside in the fresh air and curl up with a good book and some hot chocolate! 


Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. OMG - you were busy!!! Those little goodie bags are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Wondering how many made the trip from desk to school bag to home! I have a feeling lots of candy canes and marshmallows were sacrificed on the bus trip home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!