Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas, Continued....

So, I feel like I'm just now getting into the swing of Christmas card making.  It has to do with being relaxed enough and having time enough to be creative.  I decided to go for it and continue making holiday cards but with a 'Thank You' theme since I will need to thank some special people for gifts received.

  Here are a few using some old and new stamps:


I used an older SU set called Every Little Bit and a Purple Onion sentiment.  The paper is from Doodlebug.  The inspiration tutorial is found here.  I love the way this card turned out!  Such a happy little card, don't you think?




 This card uses some of my  new Christmas goodies; a stamp set from Tiddlyinks called Winter Wishes Wryn and my Prismacolor pencils.  The sentiment is from SU and that's more of the Doodlebug paper.  My Wink of Stella clear glitter pen kind of exploded on the fur trim, but it was not a complete loss, thank goodness!


 Last of all is a paper pieced card using Paper Smooches' Jerome set.  I also used my new SSS stitched rectangle dies.  I have been wanting stitched dies for a long time.  I treated myself to the set of rectangles, circles and square dies.  Yeah!  Definitely worth the investment!


Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful Mary, but it's that sweet little Tiddlyinks image that has me wishing it was in my Chrissy stocking too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card that looks like a quilt...great way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!