Monday, April 6, 2015

Project Life Without Rules

Well, I had a nice morning out all by myself.  

Stopped in two of our local craft stores before picking Rose up at the train station.  
I hit up the clearance racks at both places.  

Here is what I got:



I got an album for under 10 dollars and everything else was 40% off or more! Whoopee!!

I've already decided that the only way this is going to work for me - the only way this is going to be fun - is for me to not follow any rules at all.  I'm not going to commit to any time frames or method of documenting our year. 

I will try to make it more or less chronological, but I want the freedom of creating inserts or theme pages as I go. 

I will share a  layout from time to time as well as little, crafty PL projects I try.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!