Monday, February 16, 2015

Shaker Thank You

Hello!
Pretty day, but SOOOOOO cold! 
I'm spending the day cleaning, not card-making.Boo! But it has to be done.

I'm playing along with the Paper Smooches Anything Goes on the SPARKS Challenge blog.

I made this card to thank a co-worker who is way more tech savvy than her grade partners.  She took the reins last Friday when we were entering scores and assessment data.  All I can say is thank heavens for Melissa!!  We would have been there for hours figuring out columns and percentages! 

She is a big morning coffee fan so I thought she would enjoy this.




  
I hit up my Pinterest boards for inspiration on this, but used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to color a bunch of the coffee cups from the Paper Smooches Warm Hearts set and piled them in the shaker instead of sequins or glitter.  So cute!! The PS Thanks die is cut from black CS and the paper is American Crafts.


I'm also playing along with Virginia's View challenge since the theme there is shaker cards.
 
Have a good day!  
Stay safe and warm!!

6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!! This is SO cute!! What a great idea to use the cups instead of sequins!! I just love this to pieces Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! Love that you used the coffee cups as your shaker pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is OUTSTANDING!! Love the fun and creative take on the shaker card! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Shaker Cards” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this AWESOME Design!! I LOVE the Cups for the Shaker Elements!! BEAUTIFUL Coloring too!! =) THANKS for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS and I hope you'll join us again this week!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coffee cups in the shaker! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!