Monday, August 4, 2014

Thinking of You Always

To continue from my previous post, I wanted to show you a card I made for Rose, my daughter, who is going off to college in a few weeks in Center City, Philadelphia.  She's really not that far from us, but it will be a very new experience for her.  

My plan is to stockpile a few cards to send from time to time to let her know we're thinking of her.

This is also using the Jane's Doodles set  Home Sweet Home.  


The skyline stamp is from MFT's You're Super set (love that set!).  Again, I played with the layout until it came together.  The tiny hearts are Martha Stewart sequins glitter that I glued individually.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set.  I am really pleased with how it turned out!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!