Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello!
I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas day!  It was one of the most peaceful Christmases in a long time and I enjoyed every minute!  My husband was very sweet and picked up some paper crafting goodies for me even though I told him not to.  I had placed a pretty hefty order for myself a while before Christmas and had been holding off using them until Christmas.  I joked that I should have made a tag saying From: Mary To: Mary.  More about those goodies later!

This morning I was having my coffee and looking through my family's Facebook posts from yesterday and had the idea of printing off some of the photos that my niece had been posting of her son.  They were absolutely precious.  I sent an order off via Snapfish to my local pharmacy and drove down in a pretty bad little snow squall to pick them up.  The rest of the day was spent happily scrapping!  Here are some photos.


I kept everything very simple and left plenty of room so my niece can journal. I actually used 4  by 6 Project Life journaling cards between each photo page.  I love how it turned out and I think she'll appreciate having these memories in her hand and not just online.   

Materials
October Afternoon paper and stickers, Lawn Fawn and Paper Smooches stamps We R Memory Keepers Cinch binding system

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary! I love your little album!! I did a December Daily album, but used a larger size. I love the small size though! Your pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm impressed that you have photos from this year in an album already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!