Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Cheer!

Been busy making cards and enjoying some new products.  The first is a gift box and tag.  I followed a tutorial HERE on how to make the little gift holders. The tag uses stamps from Paper Smooches.  


I was going to submit this to their tags and gift box challenge, but true to form, missed the deadline.  Oh well, next time.
Here's a look at the inside.
  

These will be "favors" for my nieces at our family Christmas party.


The next card is my first attempt at a shaker card following Christy's tutorial HEREShe says to be sure to give the adhesive time to dry and she's right.  My little sequins are stuck at the top and sides (and bottom...). But it was a fun little card to make and practice makes perfect, so I'll give it another try soon.



I'm so thankful for all the awesome inspiration from so many talented crafters!  I'm looking forward to our winter break and spending lots of time creating!

Stay warm!


3 comments:

  1. Mary, these are great projects!!!! Thank you for sharing. You are so talented :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome bunch of projects! I LOVE your shaker card! It's so fun to see someone create something that is inspired by you. I really appreciate the shout out! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Christy! I love your videos and look forward to each one!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!