Friday, December 4, 2015

Thinking of You



Happy Friday!

I'm finally feeling a bit more Christmassy!

Here is a card I made last weekend using Paper Smooches Promenade set and my Zig markers.  It has that "I'll have a blue Christmas without you..." kind of feel, doesn't it? 

I masked the wreath and stamped the lamp post, then water colored.  A little bit of diamond glitter goes a long way and helps to make this wintry scene a bit more sparkly.



The focal panel is die cut with SSS stitched square die and the sentiment is an oldie by Stamping Up.  
Simple but poignant, I thought. :)

I am enjoying experimenting with these Zig Markers (Santa may, or may, not be bringing me the set of 60!!!)



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!