Sunday, November 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Card



Happy Sunday!  
Finally a chill in the air.  Love it!

Here is a card I made for a good friend.  
 
 


I used the SSS Hello, Friend stamp set that I absolutely fell in love with when I saw it on a blog.  I am having SO much fun coloring the doodley flowers!  I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers in deep, November colors.  I've been using Bristol paper and having lots of success blending and water coloring!!



 I added the Lawn Fawn happy birthday sentiment and the cute, little Lawn Fawn skunk, because, well, sometimes birthdays at our age just stink!  
Lame, I know.

I'm entering this in the Lawnscaping Thinking of You challenge.  


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. what a cute card!! love the floral wreath!! and that little skunk is just too darn cute!! i love it!! it totally made me smile!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the current Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!