Saturday, April 12, 2014

You Rock Shaker Card

I need to say thank you to a few of my teacher friends who put up with my ranting and raving way more often than I'm sure they would like.  Here is a card using sentiments from Paper Smooches.

I repeated the "YOU ROCK" from Sentiment Sampler and stamped "friend" inside the shaker. There is a fair bit of static happening inside that acrylic shaker window, but it is pretty and sparkly so I guess it works.  

I will be linking this to the SPARKS Anything Goes Challenge.



1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHHH! What a fun shaker card--- love the sentiment stamped with so many inks! FAB! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge;)

    Hope you play along with us this week for our Picture Perfect challenge <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!